Help our library collection grow!
The Center for the Study for Ethics in the Professions Library is looking for donations of new and lightly used professional ethics-related books and other materials for its collection. We are especially interested in materials falling into the following categories:
- Business ethics
- Engineering ethics
- Codes of ethics of professional societies and business organizations
- Ethics of emerging technologies
- Professional organizations and business codes of ethics
- Scientific research ethics
- Ethics of other professions (librarianship, dentistry, etc.)
We will attempt to find a suitable home with neighboring academic and public libraries for donations that do not fit into the library’s collections.
If you have any questions about donations after the meeting, please contact us at (312) 567-6913, or at email@example.com. Thank you for considering donating books to the CSEP Library Collection!