Disclaimer: Please note the codes in our collection might not necessarily be the most recent versions. Please contact the individual organizations or their websites to verify if a more recent or updated code of ethics is available. CSEP does not hold copyright on any of the codes of ethics in our collection. Any permission to use the codes must be sought from the individual organizations directly.
Code of Ethics
As a merchant member of The Wedding Passport, I hereby agree to:
- Treat every client and customer fairly, respectfully, honestly, and without prejudice
- Advertise my product or service in an honest and factual way
- Provide all services or products contracted for, in a timely and professional manner
- Never "over-promise" and "under-deliver"
- Honor The Wedding Passport membership card and coupons as advertised
- Operate a business which is a credit to The Wedding Passport and the community