The Ethics Education Library is a collection of resources for scholars and university administrators interested in developing ethics training and instruction programs for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students.
Focusing on ethics in engineering and science, the Ethics Education Library includes materials in the following areas:
- Case Study Collection of ethics cases searchable by subject area, discipline, and audience level.
- Instruction Methods and programs developed by instructors and universities from around the U.S and world.
- Syllabi of of ethics courses from a wide range of disciplines.
- Pedagogical Materials and other methods for inserting ethics into class curricula and lab meetings, introductions on how to teach ethics and discussions of major ethical issues in engineering and science.
- Evaluation and Assessment Methods for measuring the effectiveness of ethics training, and the growth of ethical awareness in students.