Part IV Others
Codes listed below are avaliabe either via online when a link is given, or in our paper archive if no link is given. To request material from this collection, please email us at email@example.com or call ahead. Copies of material can be made for a minimal fee of $0.25 per page.
American Association for State and Local History
- Statement of Professional Standards and Ethics (October 24, 2007)
American Association of Pastoral Counselors
American Baptist Churches
- A Covenant for Ministers (June 1980), 1 p.
American Birding Association
- Principles of Birding Ethics (2003) 1 p.
American College of Vedic Astrology
American Cultural Resources Association
American Red Cross
- Informed Consent and the Review of Proposed Research Studies Involving Human Subjects by an Institutional Review Board (rev. December 1981), 6 p.
- Code of Conduct
Australian Council for International Development
- ACFID Code of Conduct for Non-Government Development Organizations (October 30, 2009) 14 p.
- AFCID Code of Conduct (October 2010 to take effect January 1, 2012) 28 p.
Ball State University
- Student Academic Policy (Undated) 10 p.
Baptist Joint Committee on Public Affairs
- Position Statement on Government use of Clergy, Missionaries and Church Workers for Intelligence Information (March 4,1980), 1 p.
- Bellagio Principles (on access and disclosure of data to researchers) (1977), 6 p.
- Ethical Future Acquisitions Policy (undated) 3p.
Cambridge Symposium on the Ethical Aspects of Man's Relationship with Animals, Cambridge, England
- Declaration Against Speciesism (August 1977), 1 p.
Canadian Curling Association
- Code of Ethics and Fair Play (December 20, 2006)
- Curler's and Coaching Code of Ethics (September 2010) 2 p.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club of Canada
Christian Association for Psychological Studies
Center for Global Ethics
College Art Association
- A Statement on Standards for Sculptural Reproduction and Preventive Measures to Combat Unethical Casting in Bronze (April 27, 1974 ), 4 p.
- A Code of Ethics for Art Historians and Guidelines for the Professional Practice of Art History (November 1, 1975), 4 p.
- Additions to Code of Ethics for Art Historians and Guidelines for the Professional Practice of Art History (November 1, 1975), 4 p.
- A Code of Ethics for Artists & Guidelines for the Professional Practice of Studio Art (February 2, 1977), 2 p.
Commission on Synagogue Relations
- A Hospital Compendium: A Guide to Jewish Moral and Religious Principles in Hospital Practice (rev. 1969), 51 p.
Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Helsinki Accords (August 1, 1975), 27 p.
Conservative Congregational Christian Conference
- CCCC Code of Ethics (Undated) 1 p.
Consultative Assembly of the Council of Europe
- Recommendation No. 621 on the Problems Arising out of the Use of Live Animals for Experimental or Industrial Purposes (January 20, 1971), 3 p.
- Conflicts Policy
- Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment
Council for Exceptional Children
- Code of Ethics for Educators of Persons with Exceptionalities (Undated)
- Special Education Professional Ethical Principles (2010)
Council for International Organizations of Medical Science
- CIOMS International Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects (2002) 53 p.
- 1991 International Guidelines for Ethical Review of Epidemiological Studies 11p.
- The Declaration of Inuyama: Human Genome Mapping, Genetic Screening and Gene Therapy (1990) 3 p.
- International Guiding Principles for medical Research Involving Animals (1985)
- Principles of Medical Ethics Relevant to the Protection of Prisoners against Torture (1983) 4 p.
Disciples of Christ (Christian Church)
- Ministerial Code of Ethics (undated), 5 p. (2002)
- Ethical Guidelines for Congregational Conduct (1989)
Educational Testing Service
- Principles, Policies and Procedural Guidelines Regarding E.T.S. Products and Services (February 1, 1979), 54 p.
- ETS Standards for Quality and Fairness (1987, received July 1991), 45 p.
European Science Foundation
- Statement Concerning the Protection of Privacy and the Use of Personal Data for Research (November 12, 1980), 6 p.
Fair Labor Association
Field Hockey Canada
Field Museum of Natural History
- Policy Statement Concerning Acquisition of Antiquities (July 17, 1972), 4 p.
Food & Agriculture Organization/World Health Organization (United Nations)
- Code of Ethics for International Trade in Food (December 1979), 7 p.
- Code of Ethics for Board of Directors and Staff. (undated) 1 p.
- Greenpeace Code of Ethics (August 8, 2004) 3 p.
Harvard Medical School
- Code: Rules Governing the Participation of Medical Students as Experimental Subjects (1965), 1 p.
- Rules Governing the Participation of Medical School Students as Experimental Subjects in Research Studies (May 20, 1996)
- Faculty Policies on Integrity in Science (Feb. 1996)
Harvard University Health Services
- Code: Rules Governing the Participation of Healthy Human Beings as Subjects in Research (1963), 2 p.
- Rules Governing the Participation of Medical Students as Experimental Subjects in Research Studies (May 20 1996)
- Faculty Policies on Integrity in Science (Feb 1996)
Hippocratic Oath for Scientists, Engineers and Executives
- Oath (undated), 1 p.
Hippocratic Oath for Doctors
- Oath (1847), 3 p.
IIT Research Institute
- Code of Ethics, Conduct and Responsibility (September 18, 1987) 9 p.
International Council of Museums
- Ethics of Acquisition (1970)
- Code of Professional Ethics (1986), 26 p.
- Code of Ethics for Museums (2001)
- Code of Ethics for Museums (2004)
Internet Cat Club
Iowa State University - Computer Ethics
Jackson Memorial Hospital (Florida)
- Policy and Procedure Regarding No Code Orders and Orders Not to Provide Therapeutic or Emergency Medical Treatment of Terminally Ill Patients (1981), 7 p.
James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies
- Model HEU (Highly Enriched Uranium) Code of Conduct (January 2010) 5 p.
Joint Commission of Rabbinic Placement
- Code of Procedure in Placement of Rabbis (1947), 1 p.
Journal of International Business Studies
Kansas State University Information Technology
Keeshond Club of America (KCA)
LAMBDA Educational Research Foundation
Lions Club International
Massachusetts General Hospital
- Human Studies Guiding Principles and Procedures (1970), 4 p.
Mafia (Cosa Nostra)
- Mafia Codes of Ethics 2 p.
Maine Coon Breeders and Fanciers Association
Mercy Hospital and Medical Center (Illinois)
- Guidelines for Application of CPR in Patients with Terminal Illness (1979), 1 p.
- Guidelines for Removal of Life Support Systems from a Patient Who Has Suffered Total Brain Death (1980), 1 p.
- Institutional Code of Ethics (A-16), Brain Death (B-51), Forgoing Life Sustaining Treatment (B-52), Conflict on Ethical Concerns in Decision Making (B-53).
The National Committee for Research Ethics in the Social Sciences and the Humanities
- Guidelines for Research Ethics in the Social Sciences, Law and the Humanities (February 15, 1999) 22 p.
National Comission for the Protection of Human Subjects of Biomedical and Behavioral Research
- Belmont Report - Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects of Research (1979) 8 p.
National Council of the Churches of Christ (U.S.A.)
- The Ethical Implications of Energy Production and Use (May 11, 1979), 4 p.
New Haven Congressional Ministers Association
- Code of Ethics (1925), 1 p.
New York Board of Rabbis
a. Principles Governing Congregational - Rabbinical Agreements (May 25, 1948), 1 p.
New York Presbytery
- The Presbyterian Code (July, 1927), 1 p.
North American Nature Photography Association
- Policy on Integrity in Research
Northeastern Illinois University, Department of Philosophy, Roger W. Gilman
- A Model Policy and Procedures For Dealing With Allegations of Misconduct in Research Within the University
Notre Dame Engineers and Architects (class of 1941)
- The Code of Professional Ethics of the 1941 Notre Dame Engineers and Architects (1941), 1 p.
Nuremberg Military Tribunal
- Nuremberg Code (1946), 1 p.
Oath of Hippocrates
- Oath (undated), 1 p.
Oregon Newspaper Conference
- Oregon Code of Ethics for Journalism (1922), 2 p.
Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Review of 1976 Declaration and Decisions on International Investment and Multi-National Enterprises (includes Guidelines for MultiNational Enterprises) (1979), 60 p.
- Guidelines Governing the Protection of Privacy and Transborder Flows of Personal Data (September 23, 1980), 2 p.
- International Investment and Multi-National Enterprises (includes Guidelines for MultiNational Enterprises) (1979), 21 p.
a. Oath (circa 6th century C.E.), 3 p.
a. Code of Ethics (2007)
Queen's Universitya. Computer User's Code of Ethics (2004), 5 p.
- United Code of Ethics (1987), 11 p.
Reproductive Biology Research Foundation
- Ethics Guidelines for Sex Therapists, Sex Counselors and Sex Researchers (March 1978), 24 p.
Saskatchewan Horse Federation
- Code of Ethics for the Saskatchewan Horse Federation (undated) 3 p.
Save the Children Federation, Inc.
- Code of Ethics and Business Conduct (January 2006), 4 p.
Science Museum of Minnesota
- Code of Ethics, September 1997.
Somerville Hospital (Massachusetts)
- Guidelines: Orders Not to Resuscitate (February 27, 1980), 4 p.
Student Media of North Carolina State University
- Code of Ethics (October 2007)
Technion Wunsch International Symposium
- Mount Carmel Declaration on Technology and Moral Responsibility (December 25, 1974), 3 p.
- Declaration on Fundamental Principles Concerning the Contribution of the Mass Media to Strengthening Peace and International Understanding, to the Promotion of Human Rights and to Countering Racialism, Apartheid and Incitement to War (November 22, 1978), 4 p.
- Recommendation on the Status of Scientific Researchers (November 20, 1974), 7 p.
- Intergovernmental Conference on Communication Policies in Asia and Oceania Concerning the Protection of Journalists, Recommendation No. (February 1979), 1 p.
United Church of Christ
- The Pastor's Code (undated), 1 p.
- Introduction to the Codes.
- The Commissioned Minister’s code.
- The Ordained Minister’s Code.
- The Licensed Minister’s Code.
- The Church Educator's Code (Undated) 7 p.
United Nations Conference on Environment and Development
- Rio Declaration (1992) 2 p.
United Nations General Assembly
- Code of Conduct for Law Enforcement Officials (December 17, 1979), 4 p.
- Principles of Medical Ethics Relevant to the Role of Health Personnel, Particularly Physicians, in the Protection of Prisoners & Retainees Against Torture, and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (December 18, 1982), 1 p.
- Declaration on the Rights of Mentally Retarded Persons (December 20, 1971), 2 p.
United States Catholic Conference
- Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Facilities (November 1971), 11 p.
- Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Facilities (Oct. 1995)
- National Catholic Conference of Airport Chaplains
- National Association for Lay Ministry
- Code of Ethics of Catholic Campus Ministry Association (May 92, rev. Dec. 95)
- National Conference of Veterans Affairs Catholic Chaplains Code of Ethics
- Code of Ethics for National Catholic Conference for Seafarers (Jan. 29, 1993)
- USCC/CCA Code of Ethics & Ethical Practices (rev. March 1997)
University of California
- Policy on Integrity in Research (December 18, 1989)
University of Canterbury
The University of Illinois
- Interim Guidelines and Procedures on Conflicts of Interest Policies (April 14, 1988), 10 p.
- Policy on Conflicts of Commitment & Interest (March 1996)
- Policy and Procedures on Academic Integrity in Research and Publication (Sept. 17, 1991)
- Code of Technology Ethics for Educators (2001)
University of Oregon
- Guidelines for Good Practice in Graduate Education
World Association of Non-Governmental Organizations (WANGO)
- Code of Ethics and Conduct for NGOs (2004) 41 p.
Washington University School of Medicine
- Policy for Expert Witness Testimony and Expert Witness Code of Conduct (December 7, 2004) 4 p.
William Rainey Harper College
- College Personnel Rights and Responsibilities in College-Supported Inventions and Materials (December 13, 1973), 23 p.
Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center
a. Policy Statement of Principles for the Ethical Uses of Animals (May 14, 1982), 3 p.
World Congress of Jewish Physicians
- Jerusalem Declaration on Medical Ethics (August 1952), 1 p.
Youth Science Foundation (Canada)
- Regulations for Animal Experimentation in Science Fairs (May 23, 1975), 1 p.