PART II : BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS
Codes listed below are avaliabe either via online when a link is given, or in our paper archive if no link is given. To request material from this collection, please email us at email@example.com or call ahead. Copies of material can be made for a minimal fee of $0.25 per page.
Adrian Environmental LLC
- Code of Ethics (undated)1 p.
- Proper Business Practices (October 1, 1981), 16 p.
American Business Papers Inc.
- Standards of Practice for Business Papers (1916) 1 p.
American Express Company
- Privacy Code of Conduct (April 4 , 1978), 1 p.
- Ethics (The way we do business), undated, 10 p.
Armco Steel Corporation
- Policies (December 12, 1919), 1 p.
- A Personal Responsibility (undated) 15 p.
Bally Manufacturing Corporation
- Statement of Policy on Conflicts of Interest and Ethical Business Conduct (June 30, 1980), 6 p.
Bethlehem Steel Corporation
- Bethlehem Code of Business Conduct (December 1, 1980), 8 p.
Better Business Bureau
- Standards for Automobiles and Trucks: Advertising, Selling, Rental and Leasing (July 1974), 11 p.
- Standards for Charitable Solicitations (August 1974), 7 p.
- Standards of Ethical Practice for the Educational Reference Book Industry (July 1975), 5 p.
- Standards for Home Insulation Materials: Advertising and Selling (August 1977), 9 p.
- Business Code of Ethics
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Code of Business Ethics and Conduct (undated) 39 p.
- Policy on Non Retaliation/ Non-Retribution Policy (undated) 2 p.
- Corporate Integrity Agreement Health Care Service Corporation (July 16, 1998) 23 p.
- 1999 Corporate Compliance Training (1999) 15 p.
The Boeing Company
- Business Conduct Guidelines (1985), 20 p.
Bruce Clay Inc
- Search Engine Optimization Code of Ethics (undated) 1 p.
- Corporate Policy: Employee Conflicts of Interest (1974), 4 p.
- Corporate Policy: Gifts and Gratuities (1974), 1 p.
- Code of Worldwide Business Conduct (October 1, 1974), 9 p.
- Code of Worldwide Business Conduct and Operating Principles (1992), 13 p.
Caterpillar Tractor Company
Champion International Corporation
- The Champion Way Statement (1981), 4 p.
Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply
- Code of Ethics (2009)
Chase Manhattan Bank
- Code of Ethical Standards (undated), 4 p.
Chemical (Bank) New York Corporation
- Code of Ethics (July 1984), 7 p.
The Chicago Corporation
- Code of Conduct (undated), 6 p.
Chicago Sun-Times and Daily News
- Code of Professional Standards (October 1, 1974), 1 p.
Chicago Transit Authority
a. Code of Ethics (September, 1997) 25 p.
- Ethical Standards & Conflict of Interest Policy (June 1976; rev. September 1977; May 1979; July 1982), 66 p.
- Code of Conduct (2011) 24 p.
- The Conoco Conscience (undated), 16 p.
- Code of Business Ethics and Conduct (undated, received 10/2010) 22 p.
Countrywide Financial Corporation
Cummins Engine Company
- Ethical Standards (October 1, 1980), 3 p.
- Questionable Payments (October 1, 1980), 7 p
- Meals, Gifts, and Discounts (October 1, 1980), 4 p.
- Financial Representations (October 1, 1980), 1 p.
- International Distributor Accounts (October 1 1980) 2 p.
- Customs Declarations (October 1, 1980), 2 p.
- Supplier Selection (October 1, 1980), 2 p.
- Employee Participation in Political Campaigns (October 1, 1980), 2 p.
- Employee Participation in Non-Corporate Political Activities (October 1, 1980), 2 p.
- Cummins Practice Subject Ethical Standards
- Code of Business Conduct
- Code of Business Conduct (January 2012) 28 p.
Des Moines Register and Tribune
- Purchasing Policies: Ethics and Personal Conduct (October 1, 1978), 2 p.
- Corporate Policies on Business Conduct (July 16, 1979) 17 p.; revision (September 1, 1983), 22 p.
Dow Corning Corporation
E.I. DuPont DeNemours and Company
- Statement Concerning Conflict of Interest and Business Ethics Policy (October 2, 1975), 4 p.
- Building a Strong Ethics Policy at Du Pont
- Corporate Statement on Ethical Business Conduct (March 30, 1976), 1 p.
- Materials Management Department -- Code of Ethics (May 1, 1979), 2 p.
- Ethical Business Conduct at Eaton (Sept. 1, 1996)
- Purchasing Policy No P-1 entitled “Ethical Business Conduct” (June 1, 1992).
- Code of Ethics (July, 2000)
- Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
- Governance Guidelines and Ethics
- Policy Statement on Business Ethics (September 24, 1975), 1 p.
- Code of Ethics and Business Conduct (undated) 4 p.
- Code of Conduct (December 31, 1976), 8 p.
- Code of Ethics (January 11, 2006) 2 p.
Fireman's Fund Insurance Companies
- Privacy of Customers' Records (March 11, 1983), 3 p.
- Code of Conduct (undated), 2 p.
- Conflicts of Interests (November 1976), 3 p.
GTE Service Corporation
- Conflict of Interest Guidelines (undated), 11 p.
- Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct (October 1987), 11 p.
Hawaiian Discount Car Rentals
- Standards of Business Conduct (copyright 1983, 1989), 20 p.
- Legal Issues in Field Marketing (1981), 17 p.
Honeywell International Inc.
- Code of Ethics (2003)
- A Personal Responsibility: Our Code of Business Conduct (rev. March, 1983), 12 p.
- Intel Code of Conduct (May 2, 2007) 18 p.
International Business Brokers Association
- Code of Ethics (1998)
International Business Machines
- Business Conduct Guidelines (March 1977), 32 p.
- Business Conduct Guidelines (May 1995), 23 p.
- Business Conduct Guidelines (January 2004), 24 p.
International Chamber of Commerce/ ESOMAR
- ICC Code of Direct Selling (June 1999) 7 p.
- ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research (December 2007) 7 p.
- ICC Recommended Code of Practice for Competition Authorities on Searches and Subpoenas of Computer Records (October 16, 1998) 3 p.
- ICC/ESOMR International Code of Marketing and Social Research Practice (June 1977)
- ICC Principles (1977)
International Harvester Company
- a. Restatement of Policy on Conflicts of Interest and Ethics Business Conduct (January 19, 1961; rev. March 16, 1977), 2 p.
International Human Resources Development Corporation
a. Code of Ethics (August 21, 1981), 2 p.
International Minerals and Chemical Corporation
- Conflict of Interest (March 15, 1979) 1 p.
- Entertainment, Gifts, Favors and Gratuities (September 30, 1983) 1 p.
- Political Activity and Contributions (March 1, 1977) 2 p.
- Use of Corporate Funds (August 1, 1977) 2 p.
Johnson & Johnson Company
- Johnson & Johnson Credo (Mid. 1940's), 1 p.
- Credo Questionnaire (April 1987), 29 p.
John Deere and Company
- Policy on Conflicts of Interest (January 21, 1974), 4 p.
- Code of Business Principles (October 23, 1996), 5 p.
Journal Communication, INC.
Code of Ethics and Conduct for Board Members (February 14, 2006), 4 p
Code of Ethics for Employees (undated), 9p.
Code of Ethics for Financial Executives (undated), 1p
Corporate Governance Guidelines (February 8, 2005), 3 p.
Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical Corporation
- Ethical Policy in Purchasing (1955), 1 p.
The Kansas City Star
Kennecott Copper Corporation
- Public Relations Policy (July 1, 1975), 3 p.
Lockheed Martin Corp. (formerly Martin Marietta Corporation)
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct (undated), 13 p
- Guidelines (undated), 20 p.
- Setting the Standards: Code of Ethics & Business (June 1996)
- Our Value: Ethics Mission Success Teamwork
Louisville Courier - Journal and Times
- Policy on Outside Work of News, Editorial and Photo Department Staff Members (May 25, 1971, rev. November 11, 1974; December 30, 1976; June 27, 1977), 3 p.
- Conflict of Interest and Management Personnel (February 7, 1973; rev. January 1, 1974; January 21, 1975), 2 p.
Martin Marietta Corporation (see Lockheed Martin Corp.)
- Code of Conduct (2005)
- Code of Business Ethics (rev. August 1978), 2 p.
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Rules and Guidelines (October 5, 1973), 2 p.
- Code of Ethics.
Mobil Oil Corporation
- Policy on Political Activities and Political Contributions September 30, 1974), 1 p.
- Statement of Policy, Conflicts of Interest (undated), 4 p.
- Social Responsibility Policy Statements (November 1977), 8 p.
- Guidelines for Employee Conduct (July, 1980), 17 p.
- Code of Business Conduct
- Statement of Purpose, Objectives and Ethics (December 1984), 6 p.
- Motorola Code of Conduct (rev. July 1, 1984), 8 p.
- "For Which We Stand," A Statement of Purpose, Principles and Ethics (1991), 8 p.
- Ethics: A Question of Conduct (undated), 10 p.
- Banco Code of Ethics (December 20, 1977; rev. June 24, 1980), 4 p.
Northwestern National Bank of Minneapolis
- Your Rights and Responsibilities (undated), 1 p.
- The Norton Policy on Business Ethics (December 14, 1976; rev. February 22, 1979), 13 p.
Pep Boys' Auto
Pest Control Operators of California, Inc.
Pest Control Operators of California Code of Ethics (October 2, 1997), 1 p.
- Supply Management Code of Ethics (undated), 2 p.
- Business Practice Guidelines (June 1, 1978), 6 p.
- The Standards of Professionalism (August, 1979), 5 p.
Pittsburgh Plate Glass Industries (now PPLT Industries, Inc.)
- Business Conduct Policies (January 1984)
- Statement of Conflicts of Interest Policy (1976)
- Supply Manual
Protection Mutual Insurance Company
- Statement of Business Ethics Policy (1984), 4 p.
Ralph M. Parsons Company
- Procurement's Code of Ethics (February 1, 1976), 1 p.
- Corporate Policy: Conflict of Interest (October 1976), 6 p.
- Code of Conduct (December 3, 1975), 6 p.
- Purchasing Policy (September 19, 1973), 6 p.
Republic Aviation Corporation
- Standards of Conduct (October 10, 1961), 1 p.
- Conflict of Interest Policy (February 15, 1974), 1 p.
- Procurement and Procurement Restrictions (March 1 and November 1, 1974), 3 p.
- Safeguarding Information Concerning Suppliers and Their Products (November 1, 1974), 3 p.
- Standards of Business Conduct (February 12, 1976), 1 p.
- Buying for Employees (March 1, 1977), 1 p.
- Gratuities (undated), 1 p.
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Credo (December 1985), 1 p.
Scott-Bader Commonwealth Company
- Code of Practice (July 19, 1972), 1 p.
- Principles and Practices for All Personnel (1963; rev. September 1976), 1 p.
- Statement of Policy on Ethics and Professional Conduct (undated) 15 p.
Sears, Roebuck and Co.
- Code of Business Conduct (2001), 16 p.
- Supplier Social Responsibility Code (July 26, 2009) 7 p.
Southern California Edison Company
- Corporate Marketing Policy (January 15, 1975), 2 p.
- Policy Statement Publicity and Public Release of Information (rev. May 15, 1977), 2 p.
- Business Conduct Guide 1997-1998 Edition
- Business Conduct Guide 1996-1997 Edition
- Standards of Conduct and Business Policies (1995) 66 p.
- Code of Ethics (2006)
Sun Oil Company
- The Creed We Work By: A Statement of Principles (1977), 1 p.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Standards of Conduct
Trans World Airlines, Inc.
- Standards of Business Conduct (November 1, 1976), 1 p.
- Purchasing Policy and Procedure (October 12 and December 20, 1979), 3 p.
- Conflict of Interest Policy (January 31, 1980), 2 p.
- Legal and Ethical Conduct Policy (March 26, 1974), 3 p.
- TRW Standards of Conduct (May 1994)
- General Policy Statement No: 1 Legal & Ethical Conduct (March 1, 1995)
- Legal & Ethical Conduct Policy (March 26, 1974
a. Our Code of Business Conduct (undated) 22 p.
United States Cellular Corporation
Code of Ethics for Board of Directors (undated)
United States Steel Corporation
- Business Conduct (undated), 1 p.
Warner Amex Cable Communications, Inc.
- Code of Privacy (1981), 2 p.
Washington National Corporation
- Policy Statement on Conflicts of Interest and Ethics (April 3, 1969), 3 p.
Washington National Insurance Company
- Policy Statement on Conflicts of Interest and Business Ethics (September 19, 1961), 3 p.
- Code of Conduct (undated), 2 p.
- Standards and Ethics (November 1977), 2 p.
- The Creed We Work By (1977) 1 p.
- A Personal Responsibility (undated), 8 p.
- Company Rules and Standards of Conduct (undated), 7 p.
- Privacy of Personal Date (March 17, 1980), 6 p.
- Equal Opportunity Policy and Affirmative Action Programs (November 1981), 5 p.
Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
- Principles of Business Conduct (undated) 1 p.
- Code of Business Conduct (undated) 20 p.
- Xerox Selling Code (undated), 1 p.
- The Ethics of Buying: Code and Guidelines (undated), 6 p.