You are hereGhost Towner's Code of Ethics (Undated)
Ghost Towner's Code of Ethics (Undated)
Disclaimer: Please note the codes in our collection might not necessarily be most recent versions. Please contact the individual organizations or their websites to verify if a more recent or updated code of ethics is available. CSEP does not hold copyright on any of the codes of ethics in our collection. Any permission to use the codes must be sought from the individual organizations directly.
I WILL NOT
- Trespass, or enter privately-owned land without proper written permission from the landowner.
- Destroy, damage or deface any buildings or other structures.
- Disturb any structures that are locked or appear to be occupied.
- Observe all rules and regulations, be they local, state, or national.
- Camp and make fires only in designated safe locations.
- Leave the land and vegetation as it is.
- Fill all holes or excavations.
- Remove and properly dispose of any trash I find, and will not litter.
- Respect the rights and property of landowners, leave gates as found, and obey all posted signs.
- Appreciate and protect this nation's ghost towns and the heritage they represent.
- Always conduct myself in a manner that is courteous and polite, and always show consideration for others.