You are hereCode of Ethics (Undated)
Code of Ethics (Undated)
Disclaimer: Please note the codes in our collection might not necessarily be the most recent versions. Please contact the individual organizations or their websites to verify if a more recent or updated code of ethics is available. CSEP does not hold copyright on any of the codes of ethics in our collection. Any permission to use the codes must be sought from the individual organizations directly.
Code of Ethics
CEAA member will endeavour to:
- Be honest and candid, and perform professional services with integrity and due care
- Be competent, having the required skills, knowledge, and experience to perform the services undertaken
- Continually seek to maintain and improve professional knowledge of skills
- Serve the client in a conscientious, diligent, and efficient manner
- Hold in strict confidence, except as required bylaw, all information concerning the business and affairs of the client acquired in the course of the professional relationship, and not use this information for personal gain
- Remain free of any influence, interest, or relationship that impairs professional judgement, inde-pendence, or objectivity, while providing professional services
- Commit to honest, thorough, and straightforward communication in the performance of professional duties
- Not be associated with any report, statement, or representation known to be false or misleading
- Not advertise in a misleading manner or in a manner that is injurious to the profession
- Conduct him or herself toward other professional auditors with courtesy and good faith
- Endeavour at all times to enhance the public regard for the profession.